3:24AM!
So I got up, and went online to chat with Sunny back home.
Anyways, it got to 5:26 and I was starving. So I went next door to the 24hr diner, Denny's and ordered what's called a French Slam - scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, and french toast. At 5:30 in the morning, it was a truly delicious breakfast! :)



So I hung around in my room until 7AM when I went out to get the paper from the concierge and to have the continental breakfast that was included with my room. Yeah, I'd already eaten, but I didn't want to waste the included fringe benefits of my room! :P
So after having my 2nd breakfast (all before 8AM), I went back to my room and got ready to go out.
Today was the day where I'd go explore the area by myself. Anaheim is where Disneyland is located, so there are plenty of little things for tourists to do. And they provide a shuttle service that goes to all the major attractions in the area.
So I got myself a day pass for these buses ($3) to travel around the area.

Unfortunately, I just missed the buss I wanted to get, so I went across the road to an IHOP (International House of Pancakes) to kill an hour. I ordered the smallest meal, which was a short stack of regular pancakes. So, I ate my THIRD breakfast, all before 10AM! Man, was I full!!!!



So what did I get up to today? After the eating my way through the morning, I went to a place called The Block at Orange and did a bit of shopping.



The mall is pretty large, so after walking around for a day, I got back to my hotel and took the rest of the evening off. :)


1 comment:
wow..3 breakfast on 1 daii!!!
i guess ur realli enjoying ur visit in US, huh?
there's lots happening in PG1 as well, just thought u wuld lyk 2 noe...we miss u heaps!!
Post a Comment