Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Inking on the Computer...

Got myself a new notebook computer.

Well...not new "new", since it's a used one.

I've been thinking about getting a new notebook computer for quite a while. But with the imminent release of Intel's Core 2 Duo chips for notebook computers, I thought I'd wait it out a bit more.

Then I got a chance to pick up a 2nd hand computer that's a current model for significantly less than it's new value, it being second hand and all. So I decided to offload the notebook I was using before on eBay and buy this one. The best bit is, I get a newer computer with a funky added feature for the same price as my current notebook, effectively costing me nothing! :)

It's a Toshiba Portege m200

Of course, this means very little to most of you, so in simple terms, it's a tablet PC. It's one of those computers where you can twist and flip the screen, and write with a special pen on the screen itself.



I haven't had a chance to check everything out, but once I'll do, I'll post up a review (for those who are interested! hehe). :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey
wow
thats really good!!!
=)
heheh
always wanted a tablet pc
thought it would be heaps funky, kind of like a super sized pda
hope you are well
and i'm awaiting that review
=D

Anonymous said...

ohhh siiiiick!! how come you didnt show us today at the meeting? that is soo sick!

Anonymous said...

So are you actually gonna blog for a considerable amount of time this time? Hehe.

Thanks for your prayers.. They're what keeps me going :D

Still finding it weird that you have an English middle name. How cool is that :D

Steve said...

Juno, Hannah, Heinz: I had a minor hiccup restoring the computer to the original factory settings...the restore disks are fussy about the type of external drive used. But a bit of searching on some forums gave me the guidelines to get it done properly. :)

Lois: I hope so! hehe

And yeah...my dad thought of my middle name...since my Korean name is 선기, he gave me English names to match the initial S & K. :)