Monday, August 07, 2006

Sun Day Sundays

Dropped by Macquarie Chapel (Macquarie Presbyterian) yesterday. The pastor there, Richard Quadrio was one of Sunny's lecturers in a ministry subject, so we wanted to visit his church and see how his ministry was.

We were really challenged by what we saw. Everything about the whole service from beginning to end showed a level of integration into giving a complete and unified message. And even the sermon itself challenged the listeners by incorporating short, succinct testimonies from members of the congregation to make the topic more real and practical.

I then dropped by Onnuri to see how Hyung-Min was going about his ministry. I was glad to see he's settled in well and striving hard in ministry. :)

I then drove over to Sydney Han-In Presbyterian Church in Homebush to preach at their young adults ministry.

All in all, a challenging and uplifting day. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

steeeeve!!!! havent talked to you in awhile!!! ahahaha thankyou for your prayers=)
hope to see you soon?