Sunday, October 15, 2006

Connected in the Air!

I've been looking into options to keep me occupied on flights for my upcoming trip. I figured if I'm going to be spending a collective 48 hours in airplanes over 2 weeks, I wanted to something more than the in-flight movies, reading, or simply sleeping.

That's how I stumbled across this service called Connexion - providing internet connections while in the air! When I first looked at it about a month ago, the price was pretty steep - US$30 for a flight. I'd like internet access on a flight, but not at that price!

But I decided to check the details again today because I read somewhere that this service was being closed down at the end of the year because not enough people were using it.

Boy, am I glad I did!

I'll quote the page: "Starting on Oct. 2nd, 2006, the in-flight Internet service will be free of charge."

FREE!!!


So I'll be making sure I'm in a seat with a power socket and I'll be online through the duration of all my flights! :)



On another note, tomorrow will be the last Sunday I'll be hopping from this to that church guest-preaching. From the following week, I'll be in preparation for my ministry next year. :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey moksanim!~
wow thats alot of time being spent travelling!~
for our mission.. we literally travelled at least 7hrs each day.. and i never knew i had air and motion sickness!~ ^^

hope you dont get airsickness... its such a yukky feeling