Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Left is Right...

So I got myself a guitar today. Not a new one...someone had a spare, so they were kind enough to lend it to me until I get my own. :)

I sort of mucked around with the guitar before, but I was never any good. I spent more time on my saxophone cos I liked the sound better. hehe

Since I pretty much have to start from scratch again, I've decided to teach myself how to play the guitar left-handed.

In case you didn't know, I'm left handed. But I'm kinda ambidextrous - I do some things left-handed while others right. For example, in golf, I'll drive right-handed, but putt left-handed. Yeah, I don't know how that happened either...

Anyways, I just naturally played the guitar right-handed because that's how I saw everyone else do it. But I think left-handed is the go this time around! Besides, if nothing else, I'll be different! hehe

It's going to be odd, but should be fun. :)






Sunny and I also went and watched The Departed tonight.

So, what did we think?

I have a one sentence summary for it...but you'll need to scroll to the bottom of this post. This is for people who haven't seen the movie. If you don't want to read it, then don't scroll down! :P

So if you read my summary and it ruins the plot, then don't blame me! Besides, it's a remake of a Chinese movie anyways. hehe










































The movie seems to be saying,
"People are never what they seem, and then they all die."






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL regards to your summary!

Steve said...

Heya Matt! I'm assuming it's hodong... :)

Hermann said...

You borrowed that guitar in the photo... wow not bad... It's a Canadian guitar called "Seagull" huh?? How is it?? Maybe we'll get together and jam... ??

Steve said...

Hey Hermz :)

Nah, that's not a pic of the guitar I got...just a random photo of a lefty guitar from the net.