Saturday, October 07, 2006

Making Melody

So I've decided to get back to my saxophone. I think I've been letting what musical ability God has given me go to waste for too long.

So it's going to be pretty noisy in my place for a while until I get the hang of things once more. And my lips are going to be rather swollen and cut on the inside...but all for a good cause. :)

Also, I think I might have to (re)learn the guitar. Anyone out there have any good online resources or books they can lend me? :)

3 comments:

H said...

Hey Steve!!!

WOW... you used to play the sax? Do you have your very own sax?? That's cool!!

just dropping by!!!

Steve said...

Hannah: yeppos, I do have my own sax. :) And thanks for dropping by!

Graham: NO! The violin is a no-go zone! hehe

And can you make it up to Seoul on Saturday 11 November? That's the only time I think I'll be free...

Steve said...

No worries :)

This is kinda random, but I just got a spam mail from "Graham Poe"... :P