I just gave it a go then, and the search came up with a ridiculous 58,900,000 matches. I guess that's the price I have to pay for having a name that doubles for a nickname for just about every Steve there is - Steve-oh!
It's not exactly a normal thing to do, but I tried it because I was curious to see how many other Steve Oh's there are out there in the world.What prompted this?
I got a really unusual email asking me for a quote on my "DJ services" for a wedding. I thought the girl must've made a mistake looking for a DJ who called himself "Steve-O" or something of the like.
It turns out her fiance's name is Steve Oh. So it got me thinking about all the Steve Oh's out there...
It'd be pretty cool to meet someone with the same name as yourself...except when your name is something as common as John Kim :P (Sorry to all the John Kim's! hehe But you must admit, you do have a pretty common name! :P)
On another note, I finalised my bookings for some conferences in the US and Korea. I'll be heading off on October 28 and coming back November 12 to go to the NYW Conference in LA and the CAL Discipleship Training Seminar in Korea. I'm really excited about heading off, although I'm not too keen on the trip over.
I enjoy flying a lot, but I was really burnt several years ago when I came straight through from LA via Seoul. That's a 13 hour flight followed by a 10 hour flight with only a 2 hour stop in the terminal in Korea.That's a recipe for total exhaustion! And I'll be doing the same thing on my way to America...
And now something for your visual confusion...

The squares labelled "A" and "B" are exactly the same colour!


4 comments:
Hehe
Yeah, it's hard to believe. But just cover up the other squares and then you'll see...
AHAHAH i checked out my own name in google too.. ahhaha and it lead me to my blogsite.hahaaha...
Nice nice :)
Yeah...it leads to my blog...eventually! on page 26, i think it was...hehe
BTW...which Hannah is this? :P
lol. hannah lim.. =)
Post a Comment